Monday, May 31, 2010

We are back!


Greetings friends,

This will be extremely short as I am about to leave Chiang Mai for the night and head to a town about 3 hours away. We will be going to a hostel for Lahu children run by ITDP. This will be a great opportunity to see how to run a home for children and guide me personally as I am very interested in orphanage work.

As far as the trip to the village goes...it was wonderful! God answered so many prayer requests and we were able to get the water project completed, a fish pond built, work on the new eating area, provide VBS for the children, and clearly present the gospel on the opening day of school. Thank you all for your prayers and I will be posting more pictures and a full report sometime tomorrow night. God bless you all!

Dan
(new eating area and fish pond pictured above)






















Greetings friends,

This will be extremely short as I am about to leave Chiang Mai for the night and head to a town about 3 hours away. We will be going to a hostel for Lahu children run by ITDP. This will be a great opportunity to see how to run a home for children and guide me personally as I am very interested in orphanage work.

As far as the trip to the village goes...it was wonderful! God answered so many prayer requests and we were able to get the water project completed, a fish pond built, work on the new eating area, provide VBS for the children, and clearly present the gospel on the opening day of school. Thank you all for your prayers and I will be posting more pictures and a full report sometime tomorrow night. God bless you all!

Dan

1 comment:

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

Dan, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post this. It is so encouraging to read about all you are doing, and how God is answering prayer. You are such a godly example to many, but especially my children. We continue praying for you!

God bless your trip today,
Veronica